Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Inner Monologue Seems to Want to Be Its Own Entity

I have a strange issue that I am going to share with you all today.  It isn't unlike all of the other strange things I've told you guys before.  Ready?  Let's-a go.

I can't keep my inner monologue inner.  I think things and then they just end up coming out of my mouth.  I try to keep them inside but my cheeks and tongue and vocal chords work against me.  I bet everyone in my school thinks that I am an annoying cow who can't keep her gob shut.   And they would be right.  Except for the cow bit.  I'm not a cow.

And it's especially bad because my inner monologue speaks in a British accent, because 1. British accents and 2. Having a British person yelling at you to get off of Tumblr and do you chemistry homework is way more fun than having your regular voice tell you to do the above action.

I have no life.

So I've decided to do BEDA, because why not?  I have so much homework, and so much other stuff to do, the least I could do for myself is give myself a distraction from said activities which I can reconcile in my brain as something that is important.  So here is my condoned distraction.  Tumblr, however, does not get that treatment.  There will be no Tumblr.  Do you hear that brain? DO YOU?! I DON'T THINK YOU DO!  NO GOD DAMN TUMBLR UNTIL ALL OF YOUR SHIT IS TOGETHER!!!

Okay, I'm done yelling and swearing.  There will be no more of that.

But here is my first BEDA post.  Really, BEDA is just another test I'm giving myself to prove to myself that I can finish things and that not finishing things is not a defining characteristic of mine.  So there, inner monologue! Chew on that for a bit!

*far away, deep within the -quite honestly- disturbing and scary recesses of my mind* I WILL, GOD DAMN YOU!

Hey, I said I was finished yelling and swearing.  I never vouched for the crazy posh Englishman living in my head.

Toodleloo and tararara!

Happy April Fools'!

Love and kisses,

Jen

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know what a BEDA is. But welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for BEDA!


    Also, I'm sorry about your affliction. If it's any consolation, there were a few times last week where I also just blurted things out that probably didn't need to be said. And they were probably a lot less charming than your British Accented ones. Just saying.


    HDflkdjslfkjdsl;fjdslfskdfsdlkjfoeirjksd


    Alright. It's time for me to go.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!