Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Monday, November 21, 2011

In Which Jennelle Apologizes To The Three People Who Actually Read Her Blog.

So to you three, I thank you.
A lot has happened in the week+ that I haven't been around.

I've done this:
1. Got sick
2. Got well
3. Failed a History exam
4. Had to sit through a horrendous football game where Georgetown High School was creamed 24-7
5. Was horrendously cold at said football game
6. Watched my band director (mentioned before here and here and here, if not in excess, very briefly) groom my little brother into becoming a conductor.  Everyone in the band agrees that I do, in fact, have the coolest younger brother ever.
7. Got sick again
8. Ate a lot of food at Thanksgiving
9. Ate a shit ton of bread.  My cousin's girlfriend is in school to be a pastry chef type person, and she baked a billion loaves of bread and two cakes and a pie.  It's like she wants us all to be fat lards who have to roll everywhere.  But I still ate all of it.  Yum yum yum!
10. Worked on my articles for the Thought Report!  See, Lewis, I promise I'm doing them!

So yeah, that's what I've been doing.

What have you been up to, fooligans?

I'll give you a parting joke next week when I'm well enough to find one.

Love and kisses,

L.

9 comments:

  1. I have been doing absolutely nothing of value :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you used the phrase "shit ton" to describe bread. Does a shit ton weigh the same as a regular ton, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is embarrassing. I keep commenting on peoples' blogs with my old gmail account with the terrible username. Ignore it :P
    I hope I count as someone who actually reads your blog. Because I DO.
    I have been resenting the fact that Americans have Thanksgiving in November, laughing at Americans for being silly on Black Friday, and waiting for Hannukah and my birthday and a new laptop.
    Feel better!! Chicken soup. Eat it. Drink it? AAAAH I DO NOT KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. I spelled that the way I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I messed up one of my psych exams so I feel your pain, don't worry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate having a little brother who everyone likes more! Even my friends describe him as a "pimp." I'm a guy too, and a lot bigger, so everyone thinks I should be a better version of him. It's just damn frustrating. Sorry. I'm venting too much into this comment. I'm going to go now.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!