So to you three, I thank you.
A lot has happened in the week+ that I haven't been around.
I've done this:
1. Got sick
2. Got well
3. Failed a History exam
4. Had to sit through a horrendous football game where Georgetown High School was creamed 24-7
5. Was horrendously cold at said football game
6. Watched my band director (mentioned before here and here and here, if not in excess, very briefly) groom my little brother into becoming a conductor. Everyone in the band agrees that I do, in fact, have the coolest younger brother ever.
7. Got sick again
8. Ate a lot of food at Thanksgiving
9. Ate a shit ton of bread. My cousin's girlfriend is in school to be a pastry chef type person, and she baked a billion loaves of bread and two cakes and a pie. It's like she wants us all to be fat lards who have to roll everywhere. But I still ate all of it. Yum yum yum!
10. Worked on my articles for the Thought Report! See, Lewis, I promise I'm doing them!
So yeah, that's what I've been doing.
What have you been up to, fooligans?
I'll give you a parting joke next week when I'm well enough to find one.
Love and kisses,