Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Feel So Wonderful Right Now

And I really do.  I really truly do.  Mentally.  Physically I've had a headache the size of Kansas all day, and psychologically I feel inferior to the huge pile of winter clothing that is sitting on my floor, glaring at me.  Well, not glaring, since it is just a pile of clothing and therefore doesn't have eyes with which to glare at me.  MOVING ON!

One reason I'm feeling so happy is that I've found a new comedian to love.  His name is Russell Howard and he is BLOODY HILARIOUS.  And British.  Which just makes him awesome.  Case in point, click here.  LAUGH HYSTERICALLY.  "I said no such thing."  What a genius.  Where did I find this guy?  BBC America.  Because I am a loser and I watched TV last night until midnight, watching this comedy show.  And thank God I did, or I'd have missed this guy.  And he's hilarious.  For real.  Click my link.  You know you want to. *Seductive face.*  Oh god, that was so intentionally dirty.  And in related news, in the same TV show, I saw Danny Bhoy, who is a Scottish comedian who is hilarious as well.  I don't have any links for him. But you should look him up.  He's quite funny.

Another reason I'm so happy is that I have ice on my head.  In a lovely little ice-pack called Betty.  Have I mentioned Betty?  (I literally just checked my old blog posts for ten minutes trying to find Betty and I couldn't.  So, I've apparently never mentioned her.) Betty is my ice pack.  She is lovely.  And cold.

Another reason I'm happy is that I've finally eaten.  It was a homemade mashed potatoes, corn and popcorn chicken.  With cranberry sauce!  Nomnomnom.  Now I'm not starving to death.


Another reason is that I realized that my father is a hipster.  He drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon.  It explains all of my hipster tendencies.


And the last reason I'm feeling wonderful is that I've jumped from 19 followers to 28 followers in a week.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING!!!!


Parting joke:

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Amy!
Amy who?
Amy fraid this is the wrong house!  I don't know you, either!

Love and kisses,

L.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm sad because I think my comment just got deleted because blogger is such a vagina. Anyway, I'll re-cap. All for you.

    I love your blog so much. It's my favourite thing in the world. I know it's probably annoying because I say that all the time but I mean it. Sorry.

    Both of the comedians were hilarious. I laughed so hard that I started coughing up blood. So thanks a lot, L. Thanks LOADS. But yeah, I'll have to watch more of their stuff later when I'm not on the run from the fuzz.

    Ice packs are my guardian angels. They have aided me in times of migraines, back pain, and neck pain. I haven't named any of mine yet, though. If I ever decide to, though, I think I'll give all of them hooker names. Like Candi, Sapphire, and Melanie.

    I love you! Okay. Bye.

    (Hangs up phone.) Well, that was a good talk. I'm hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good comedian is a rare thing. Russell Howard is one of those few to me now, so thanks for sharing. My personal faves are Mitch Hedburg (dead... *sad face*), Michael Macintyre, Russell Peters, Arj Barker, and Steve Hughes to name a few off the top of my head.

    Is there a particular reason Betty is on your head, or..? But, whatever makes you happy, L. Just keep doin' what you're doin' *wink*.

    And I'm glad you like Starsailor. They are epic-sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!