1. I'm an idiot. I have three days to finish my AP work, of which there is a lot left. Kill me with a brick. It'll get done, but it's going to suck. Hard. Haha, that's what she said.
2. In the spirit of my previous that's what she said joke, I noticed that I now have 69 followers. That doesn't suck, I just thought it was a funny coincidence that went with my dirty joke.
3. My wisdom teeth are coming in. I'm starting my junior year with what I think are impacted wisdom teeth. Yay hooray three cheers for Jesus.
I'm sorry Jesus. This isn't your fault.
4. School starts in three days. KILL ME.
5. I have to clean my room and do my laundry and get back on a normal sleep schedule (e.g. going to bed at midnight instead of 4) and start taking my vitamins and do all of those other things I don't want to do.
This has been me complaining about my life. You don't have to care, but it'd be nice if you did. My face hurts. A lot. Wisdom teeth don't bring wisdom. They bring pain and I don't have ice cream.
There goes my five minutes that I can spare from studying. I spent it with you guys. I love you all that much. I'll see you guys later this week to tell you how much Junior year sucks already. Kidding. I'm not making any assumptions. Yet. I promise. Maybe.
Anyways. Back to work.
Love and kisses,