Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGY TYPE MATES!!!

And Happy Pi Day to boot!  I picked an awesome birthday for my blog.

Thank you so much, all of you, for reading my blog, and liking it so much you want it to be a person so you could take it to Vegas and marry it most of the time.

You guys make this so much more rewarding because I know that somewhere out there in the world are people who I've never met who think I'm kind of funny.  And that is a huge freaking confidence boost.

So Happy Birthday to me, I guess.

And thanks again.  Y'all are the bee's knees!

Love and kisses,

Jen

P.S. Check out my last post, because that one was about me finally standing up for myself, and it's awesome and inspiring and all that jazz, so go check it out!

Love again,

Jen

3 comments:

  1. YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
    HAPPY PI DAY.
    ALSO, IT IS ALSO EINSTEIN'S BIRTHDAY. REALLY GOOD CHOICE.
    I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday kiddo.
    And blogging does leave you with a good feeling, dunnit? Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and as your birthday present, i will give you this
    $$$$$
    sorry, thats the best i got. anyway, check out mine?

    f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!