Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In Which I Am Surprised With What People Enjoy

Alrightio, which one of yous is reading my list of guys I would screw every single day?


Because it sure as shit ain't me because I don't track my own page views. And I don't check that page every day *cough cough usually cough cough*.


So I've written about 19 posts yeah? I know I know, I should write more, but I've only had this blog, full time, since around April. I'm coming up on my two month anniversary. Me and Finn are having a party with cupcakes for me and cookies for him (Get it? Computer cookies? I'm a nerd) and we will all dance around like loons on loon pills this has gone on too far.


Where was I?


Right. The disproportionate amount of times my list of guys I would screw has been looked at. In the past month, hold on a sec.... it has gotten 271 page views. While the next closest one has gotten 13 page views. Is there a disconnect there, or something?


Whatever. Maybe I should do more Top Ten Lists. I could be the new Letterman. He is the one who does Top Ten Lists, right? I'm not getting my crappy late night comedy show hosts mixed up? Whatever, I don't care. I watch Nip/Tuck when I can't sleep. Or I watch cooking shows.


I mean, I shouldn't be surprised. People have sick minds. I should be worried about my safety. Who's to say you all aren't sick bastards who listen to young girls ramble incessantly about absolutely nothing on the Internetz?


But really?


I have so much more to offer. Not really, but I like to think I do. In my own mind I do.  SHUT UP I DO!!!


I'm going to go weep quietly.  Or eat dinner. One of the two.


Parting joke!


What is the relation between a pumpkin's circumference, and a pumpkin's radius squared?


Pumpkin pi.


Baahahahaha.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe that post is coming up on a google search and getting hits from there? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like Google is just doing a massive behavioural study with those stats.
    "Let's screw with some peoples' minds by giving them pageviews from weird places!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabi, I agree. Google is the supreme overlord of my life.
    PeaceLoveandSharpies, I finally decided to get to the bottom of it and I looked at my traffic sources and all of the images send people here. Which makes me sad that more of them aren't reading me :'( But who cares? I FIGURED OUT THE MYSTERY!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!