Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Why My Love Of Pimento Sandwiches Was Deleted


I was writing a post called 'Why My Love Of Pimento Sandwiches Is Irrelevant' and then I was going to go on and blather about something else for a time, but my stupid computer deleted the post.


Hold on for a moment while I completely lose it.


JSFDLOIGLEAKVGF;OIFD;ALSDFPSAIER;EWJOAULVKNFVLSADEUR237497KAJGFUCK

*I swear to Blog that the fuck was unintentional


Better. Much better. Like eating chocolate after a dementor attack, I have just exorcised my demons.


And to prevent homophone abuse, I said exorcise (Click here for a definition) not exercise, which if you don't know the definition to, I will assume that you are a fat lard who has nothing better to do than sit on their fat behind and troll about the internet.


Crap, I just described myself. Minus the fat bit. I'm not fat. Just short.


So now I have nothing really to write about, minus the fact that I have neglected this blog, and for that I'm truly morose. I created this blog as an exerise (HAHA) in stretching my sardonicism muscle and as a way to bring random education to the masses. Well, so far I only have 5 posts and the masses equal two, but that's better than I was doing a week ago!


MWAHAHA!! Today it's two poor fools, tomorrow the world!! I promise that I'm not a psycho. Much. Ha?


Anywhoodles, that post was literally about nothing at all. But I truly do love Pimento spread sandwiches. Mmm, pimento. See top.


Yours most sincerely,

The Ramblemeister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!