Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why My Little Brother Is Going Places

Hello there world!
This is the Ramblemeister, and while I love talking about all things random and irrelevant, today I'm avoiding that and introducing you to a very special person in my life. Drum roll please. *dununununununununuununnunununununnnn TADA! My little brother. Let's call him Rambles Jr. So I am seven and one half years Rambles Jr. elder, which means that I sometimes feel like his second mom. I changed his diapers as a baby. I am entitled to feel like that. It was disgusting. However, since I am not his mother, I can annoy him to no end, throw him in pools, etc. And no one can call child services because it is just sibling love. Hee hee. Anyway, Rambles Jr. is such an awesome kid. He's only in second grade, and he is the funniest person I know, only he doesn't know it. He is obsessed with the weather, and he wants to be a tornado chaser as an adult. He makes stop motion Lego movies. He can name every type of fire truck. He laughs like a drain, and always makes you want to laugh with him. Suffice it to say, I love my little brother so much. And to tie this is to the title, here I go. I'm headed off to Florida for a school trip in a few days, so I'm warning you I won't be writing for about a week, starting Wednesday. Anywho, Rambles Jr. is obsessed with the possibility of a thunderstorm down in Florida, so he keeps coming in my room and discussing "intercepting plans" with me. Just another reason why he is awesome. He's not even eight, and he's saying stuff like intercepting. BUT, all this interrupting is causing me to have trouble packing. So finally, I say to him (I really did say this, and this is our conversation verbatim) "Rambles Jr. (minus that bit, I really said his name, but for purposes of Internet safety, I'm refraining. I don't want creepy stalkers trying to find him. Or me.), can't you see I'm trying to pack?" RJ: "Yeah, but this is important!" Me: "So is me having clothes down in Disney." RJ: "But there could be tornadoes! We need to plan our interception!" Me: "Rambles Jr., I'm busy. And besides, there won't be any tornadoes!" RJ: "But all of the ingredients are adding up." Then I told him to get out and I laughed like a loon on loon tablets. Welcome to my world. Have a rambly day! The Ramblemeister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!