Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Monday, November 12, 2012

In Which Jennelle Procrastinates

I have another chapter of history work to do.

Let's say it again, Jen.

I have another chapter of history work to do.

Do you want to do it?

NO.

TOUGH.

YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!!!

ARE YOU REALLY HAVING AN ARGUMENT WITH YOURSELF OVER THE STATE OF YOUR HOMEWORK??? YOU HAD A THREE DAY WEEKEND!

Sleep is important, okay?!

No.  Not okay.  Do your work.

....I'm sick.

Not a viable excuse.  Do your work.

I am dying to check Tumblr.

You just checked Tumblr.  Do your work.

NOOOOOO.  I don't WANNA!

Too bad.  Do your work.

I hate everything.  Do we have chocolate?

No.  You ate it all this weekend, you fat lump.  Do your work.

I hate you.  No.

DO YOUR WORK, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

FINE!!!

*********************************************************************************

And this has been an evening inside my psyche.  I hope you've enjoyed tonight's performance.  I'll be around all week.

Love and kisses,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. "I hate everything. Do we have chocolate?"

    You have just summarized the teenage girl.

    That is the most flawless statement ever bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!