A few days ago I treated you guys to a list of the reasons why I am a pathetic sobbing mess who never does... Wait... That isn't right, is it? The list I showed you guys was the list about the things that I don't like about myself. My insecurities. Well, now that that sob story is over, I decided that I would list some of the things that I like about myself. Not only as something to write for BEDA, but also to remind myself that despite it all, I have managed to not suck as a human being for the past seventeen years I've been on this earth.
Jennelle's List Of Things About Her That Don't Suck
1. My eyebrows. I have been blessed by the eyebrow gods, fooligans. I have to do the bare minimum on my eyebrows to make them look decent, e.g. plucking the middle so I don't get a unibrow. But other than that, I have perfect eyebrows. Not to brag, or anything. *cough*
2. My taste in music. Yeah, I know, I sound like a smug, pretentious hipster, but I really am proud of the music that I listen to. I will listen to almost anything, barring country and gangsta rap. But barring those two genres, I will listen to anything. And I am proud of that.
3. My writing ability. I have been writing and telling stories and developing my writing 'voice' since I could write. So basically for the last fourteen years of my life. I'm proud of that fact and I'm proud of myself for never giving up on my ability to write.
4. My ability to procure results under pressure due to procrastination. Self explanatory. I get my shit done, yo.
5. My sense of humor. It's sarcastic and self-deprecating and witty and I love the fact that I can make people laugh.
6. My ability to recall things very easily. I have amazing recall for random bits of trivia, quotes, and plots of books or movies. I really enjoy that. It's like really bad photographic memory.
7. My friends. Though technically not a part of me, I would not be who I was without them, so I don't care. For all I know, they really are a part of me. I've known them all long enough to have been fused to them at the hip.
So there you have it. 7 things about me that don't suck. Sorry if this sounds braggy; it's very hard to come up with things to say for thirty days straight.
I need to go sleep. I don't do that enough.
Love and kisses,