Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Monday, June 10, 2013

So Here Is the Deal...

Hi guys,

Does anyone else feel weird sometimes writing stuff?  I don't know what to write here anymore.

It's not that I don't know what to say, it's just that I don't really feel like saying it.

I think that I'm going to take an extended leave of absence from this blog.

I know I always say that I am going to do it, but I really am this time.

I just need time to live and go on adventures and do all the crazy freaky stuff that teenagers are supposed to.

If you guys have any burning desire to see/write me, I am most always on tumblr at:

phosphorescentadolescence.tumblr.com

So you can find me there if you need me.  I mostly just post stupid stuff but I'm thinking about posting actual write-y type stuff as well.

So yeah.

Bye for now, I guess.  I know I'll always have this to come back to, but for now, I have other things to focus on in my life.

Love and kisses, fooligans.

Jennelle

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as I come back to my blog, you're leaving yours :( Such is life, but I'll miss you! Hope your adventures are sufficiently teenager-y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck.
    I'm having the same problem too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can go and do crazy and freeky stuff as long as you are safe and you do not hurt anyone in any manner, You can write whenever you feel like. This is the good thing about blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!