Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm Caveating BEDA Guys

I am also completely aware that caveating isn't a word, but I live in my own little fantasy world.  Don't judge me.  Or do, I don't really care.

SO.

I'm caveating BEDA.  I just realized how freaking busy I am this month.  It is really freaking busy.  Like, I don't know when I decided to suddenly heap all of this junk onto my plate, but here it is.

I will do BAMF, or Blogging in April More Frequently.  I'll try to do as many days as humanly possible, but what with my course work and the fact that I'm not going to be around a computer for a few days over April Break since I'm going to be looking at colleges.

But I will try my hardest because that is what you guys deserve!

That being said, I have an essay and APUSH homework to go finish.  So I'm going to go...

I LOVE YOU ALL GIVE ME TIME I WILL PRODUCE ACTUAL CONTENT FOR YOU!

Love and kisses,

Jen

6 comments:

  1. APUSH= AP United States History? Ugh. That class was something I remember well, but not fondly. Although, I would gladly take that over Physiology 2. Only one more month. One more month…one more…...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The newly decided history major within me says for you to go enjoy your history homework. "DO IT AND ENJOY IT," she just said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comment posted twice. Awkward.

      Delete
    2. Your majoring in history? Giiirl I can't kee up with you.

      Delete
  4. However busy you are though, emails are still happening. I was thinking a google hangout may even happen. YES.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!