Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello Sweeties

Hey Guys,

I am going to be partaking in a mini hiatus.  It will only last a few weeks, until February.  I am just super busy.  I have midterms exams coming up and I have two plays that I am participating in and I also have a job.  I am a busy little beaver.  So to get rid of my guilt, I am going to tell you straight up that I am going to be MIA for a few weeks, due to the overwhelming amount of crap that is on my plate.

I will be back before you know it!

See ya later alligators!

Love and kisses,

Jennelle

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    Don't feel guilty please.
    I'd feel guilty if you felt guilty and it would spread to every Jew in North America because we're prone to that sort of thing.

    And you have a lovely taste in books. I agree that Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance is pretentious, but I have a high pretentiousness tolerance due to being mildly pretentious myself. AND THANK YOU FOR AGREEING THAT PERKS IS OVER-HYPED. I felt all alone and now I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnit, I just saw that you were a follower of my blog, and now you take a hiatus. (A silent follower apparently.)

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!