Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Saturday, June 9, 2012

And We're Done With The Week of Self-Promotion!


This is Yana.  I can tell Yana and I are going to be really good friends because we both like Doctor Who.

So the week of Self-Promotion is done!  I will be occasionally referring back to this, because, hey, let's face it, I want this collab channel to go well.  Really really well.  So go subscribe to our channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/the5lightningscars?feature=results_main and I will love you forever.  Not that I already don't.

Well, I have to go study for finals, so wish me luck.

Love and kisses,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!