Quote of the Week

Take a shower, shine your shoes/ You got no time to lose/ You are young men you must be living/ So go now you are forgiven.
-The General, Dispatch

Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12: I Promise This Is The Last Time I'll Mention It.

Today was a day of firsts for me.

First time I ever drove in the rain - and I rocked it.

First time I ever drove in hail (yeah, I had two hail storms where I live today) - and I acted like a little girl and panicked and pulled over to the side of the street to wait out the storm.

First time I ever finished anything I've ever written - and it was good!

First time I ever wrote a play - and it didn't suck!

First time I've ever entered a writing contest - and it's going to be awesome!

There is a first time for everything, and today was my day of firsts.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun.

    I wish I could actually finish something. Never, ever happened!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya goon! If you liked it, tell me so!